Blackhawks' injured Shaw to miss 5th straight game
- Avalanche sign F O'Reilly to 2-year deal
- Rangers, Kreider agree on 2-year deal
- Sabres sign D Benoit to 1-year contract
- Stars re-sign F Roussel for 4 years
- Wild F Vanek aiding federal probe in NY
CHICAGO (AP) Injured Chicago Blackhawks forward Andrew Shaw will miss his fifth straight game against the Minnesota Wild in the Western Conference semifinal.
Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville says Shaw's lower-body injury is progressing, but he won't make the trip for Tuesday night's Game 6 in Minnesota. Chicago can eliminate Minnesota and advance to the Western Conference final.
Quenneville hopes Shaw will skate in the next day or so. Shaw sustained the injury during Game 1 of the series in Chicago.
Shaw had a career-high 20 goals and 19 assists during the regular season and scored twice in seven postseason games.
Updated May 12, 2014