Columbus recalls G McKenna as insurance
- Capitals' Ovechkin says knee 100 percent
- Rangers re-sign D Moore, add F Malone
- NHL rules changes crack down on diving
- HBO ices pre-Winter Classic '24/7' show
- Wild sign RW Niederreiter to 3-year deal
Bobrovsky, who has been sick this week, left Tuesday night after the first period of the Blue Jackets' 4-2 win over the Detroit Red Wings. Columbus is hosting Pittsburgh on Friday night.
The 30-year-old McKenna played in four games with the Blue Jackets earlier this season, going 1-1-1 with a 3.01 goals-against-average and .904 save-percentage.
He is tied for 11th in the AHL with 20 wins and is seventh with a 2.30 GAA and ninth with a save percentage of .920.
Updated March 27, 2014