Blue Jackets recall defenseman Tim Erixon from AHL
- Wings' Zetterberg in lineup vs. Bruins
- Bylsma: We need more from Crosby, Malkin
- Sharks confident they can sweep Kings
- Rookie Granlund rewards Wild's patience
- Blues, Blackhawks prepare for key Game 5
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) The Columbus Blue Jackets have recalled defenseman Tim Erixon from their American Hockey League affiliate in Springfield, Mass.
Erixon, assigned to Springfield on Oct. 11, has three goals and 10 assists for 13 points and a plus-4 rating in 10 games this season. He leads the Falcons in points and assists.
The 22-year-old appeared in 31 games with the Blue Jackets in 2012-13, totaling five assists and 14 penalty minutes with a plus-4 rating. The 6-foot-2, 200-pounder also skated in 40 games with Springfield last season, recording five goals and 24 assists.
Acquired by Columbus in a trade with the New York Rangers on July 23, 2012, Erixon has seven assists and a plus-2 in 49 career NHL games.
Updated November 17, 2013