Canucks sign Hansen to 4-year extension
- Lundqvist earns 300th win, blanks Wings
- Overtime, video review on GMs' agenda
- Kings roll to seventh straight victory
- Blues grab NHL points lead with SO win
- Bruins take East lead, extend run to 5
VANCOUVER, British Columbia (AP) Forward Jannik Hansen and the Vancouver Canucks have agreed to a four-year contract extension.
The 27-year-old from Denmark had 10 goals and 17 assists in 47 games for Vancouver last season.
Hansen has 50 goals and 81 assists in 318 career games, all of them with the Canucks. He was selected by Vancouver in the seventh round of the 2004 draft.
He has also appeared in 58 career playoff games, with five goals and nine assists.
Updated September 29, 2013