Blues sign F Morrow to 1-year deal
- Struggling Flames fire GM Feaster
- Backes' 2 goals power Blues by Leafs 6-2
- Iginla helps Bruins win fourth straight
- Red Wings' shootout skid reaches 11
- Flyers down Habs, home win streak now 6
ST. LOUIS (AP) The St. Louis Blues have added depth at forward, signing veteran Brenden Morrow to a one-year contract.
The 34-year-old Morrow had six goals and eight assists in his final 15 regular-season games with Pittsburgh, which had acquired him from Dallas at the trade deadline. The Blues made the announcement Monday on their website.
Before playing for the Penguins, Morrow spent his entire 13-year career with the Stars. Blues general manager Doug Armstrong previously worked in the Dallas front office.
Updated September 23, 2013