Blues sign F Morrow to 1-year deal
- Kane scores in OT, 'Hawks tie Blues at 2
- Down 3 goals, Jackets top Penguins in OT
- Wild LW Cooke suspended 7 games for hit
- Stars beat Ducks 4-2, even series at 2
- Sharks confident they can sweep Kings
ST. LOUIS (AP) The St. Louis Blues have added depth at forward, signing veteran Brenden Morrow to a one-year contract.
The 34-year-old Morrow had six goals and eight assists in his final 15 regular-season games with Pittsburgh, which had acquired him from Dallas at the trade deadline. The Blues made the announcement Monday on their website.
Before playing for the Penguins, Morrow spent his entire 13-year career with the Stars. Blues general manager Doug Armstrong previously worked in the Dallas front office.
Updated September 23, 2013