Weber scores 2 as Predators beat Devils 3-2 in OT
- Bozak, Clarkson miss start of Leafs camp
- Flyers' Grioux to miss at least 2 weeks
- Injured D Doughty misses first practice
- Crosby practices as Penguins camp opens
- Kings back at camp eager to defend title
By TERESA M. WALKER
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) Shea Weber scored two goals, including at 1:29 of overtime, and the Nashville Predators rallied late in beating the New Jersey Devils 3-2 on Friday night.
David Legwand scored with 10.8 seconds remaining in regulation with goalie Carter Hutton on the bench to force the extra period. Hutton, who struggled giving up the two goals to New Jersey, stopped Michael Ryder on a breakaway 80 seconds into overtime to keep the game tied.
Out of the 16 games played between these teams, this was the 13th decided by a goal.
Updated February 1, 2014