Weber scores 2 as Predators beat Devils 3-2 in OT
- Isles score 2 in 12 seconds, stun Tampa
- Burns scores in OT, Sharks' streak at 5
- Jackets win SO, end long skid vs. 'Hawks
- Canucks beat Flames in OT, end skid at 5
- Rangers top 'Canes in SO, push run to 5
By TERESA M. WALKER
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) Shea Weber scored two goals, including at 1:29 of overtime, and the Nashville Predators rallied late in beating the New Jersey Devils 3-2 on Friday night.
David Legwand scored with 10.8 seconds remaining in regulation with goalie Carter Hutton on the bench to force the extra period. Hutton, who struggled giving up the two goals to New Jersey, stopped Michael Ryder on a breakaway 80 seconds into overtime to keep the game tied.
Out of the 16 games played between these teams, this was the 13th decided by a goal.
Updated February 1, 2014