Weber scores 2 as Predators beat Devils 3-2 in OT
- Blues considering signing Brodeur
- Predators' Fisher to make season debut
- NHL suspends Stars' Garbutt, Jets' Lowry
- Thanksgiving offers good playoff picture
- Callahan spoils St. Louis' Tampa return
By TERESA M. WALKER
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) Shea Weber scored two goals, including at 1:29 of overtime, and the Nashville Predators rallied late in beating the New Jersey Devils 3-2 on Friday night.
David Legwand scored with 10.8 seconds remaining in regulation with goalie Carter Hutton on the bench to force the extra period. Hutton, who struggled giving up the two goals to New Jersey, stopped Michael Ryder on a breakaway 80 seconds into overtime to keep the game tied.
Out of the 16 games played between these teams, this was the 13th decided by a goal.
Updated February 1, 2014