Kings shut out Devils 2-0
- Lightning head to Cup Final with 2-0 win
- Rangers' McDonagh played on broken foot
- Ducks, 'Hawks welcome Game 7 showdown
- Devils sign Russian KHL F Kalinin
- Wings mum on coach until AHL team done
By ED BARMAKIAN
NEWARK, N.J. (AP) Dwight King and Anze Kopitar scored third-period goals and Ben Scrivens made 26 saves to lift the Los Angeles Kings to a 2-0 win over the New Jersey Devils on Friday night.
King's sixth goal of the season came at 13:08. Defenseman Jake Muzzin's drive from the left point was redirected by King, standing in front of goalie Cory Schneider.
Kopitar scored an empty-net goal with 2.9 seconds left. Schneider made 19 saves.
Friday's game was the Kings' first visit to the Prudential Center since playing the Devils in the 2012 Stanley Cup finals.
Updated November 16, 2013