Kings shut out Devils 2-0
- Bruins fill roster, re-sign Krug, Smith
- Avs sign McLeod, Stuart to extensions
- Stars sign F Eakin to 2-year contract
- Wild's Pominville has natural hat trick
- Predators sign F Beck to 1-year deal
By ED BARMAKIAN
NEWARK, N.J. (AP) Dwight King and Anze Kopitar scored third-period goals and Ben Scrivens made 26 saves to lift the Los Angeles Kings to a 2-0 win over the New Jersey Devils on Friday night.
King's sixth goal of the season came at 13:08. Defenseman Jake Muzzin's drive from the left point was redirected by King, standing in front of goalie Cory Schneider.
Kopitar scored an empty-net goal with 2.9 seconds left. Schneider made 19 saves.
Friday's game was the Kings' first visit to the Prudential Center since playing the Devils in the 2012 Stanley Cup finals.
Updated November 16, 2013