|4:00 PM PT5:00 PM MT6:00 PM CT7:00 PM ET0:00 GMT8:00 AM 北京时间5:00 PM MST7:00 PM EST4:00 UAE (+1)19:00 ET, November 15, 2013
Prudential Center, Newark, New Jersey Attendance: 12,168
Kings shut out Devils 2-0
- Wild LW Cooke suspended 7 games for hit
- Blues C Backes scratched vs. Blackhawks
- Ducks without Getzlaf, Selanne vs. Stars
- Pens, Jackets look to stop blowing leads
- Tampa's Johnson, Palat up for Calder
By ED BARMAKIAN
NEWARK, N.J. (AP) Dwight King and Anze Kopitar scored third-period goals and Ben Scrivens made 26 saves to lift the Los Angeles Kings to a 2-0 win over the New Jersey Devils on Friday night.
King's sixth goal of the season came at 13:08. Defenseman Jake Muzzin's drive from the left point was redirected by King, standing in front of goalie Cory Schneider.
Kopitar scored an empty-net goal with 2.9 seconds left. Schneider made 19 saves.
Friday's game was the Kings' first visit to the Prudential Center since playing the Devils in the 2012 Stanley Cup finals.
Updated November 16, 2013