Bulls' Dunleavy hurts thumb in loss to Wizards
- NBPA elects first female union head
- Suns' Tucker charged with 'extreme' DUI
- Memphis gives GM Wallace multi-year deal
- Scott: Lakers will return to contention
- Kings' Cousins hopes for Team USA shot
WASHINGTON (AP) Chicago forward Mike Dunleavy is nursing a thumb injury from the Bulls' Game 4 loss to the Washington Wizards.
Dunleavy jammed his left thumb attempting to take a charge in the fourth quarter Sunday in the Bulls' 98-89 loss.
The thumb was X-rayed and is swollen, but Dunleavy said he didn't think it was broken.
Even if it is broken, Dunleavy said it "probably doesn't really matter" because it's his non-shooting hand.
Dunleavy scored only six points in Game 4 after a getting a playoff career-high 35 in Game 3.
Updated April 27, 2014