Bulls' Dunleavy hurts thumb in loss to Wizards
- Ballmer meets with reluctant Sterling
- Cavs set to sign Wiggins to contract
- Former Lakers G Cooper has tongue cancer
- Warriors, Rush complete 2-year deal
- Nets director talks Russian exhibitions
WASHINGTON (AP) Chicago forward Mike Dunleavy is nursing a thumb injury from the Bulls' Game 4 loss to the Washington Wizards.
Dunleavy jammed his left thumb attempting to take a charge in the fourth quarter Sunday in the Bulls' 98-89 loss.
The thumb was X-rayed and is swollen, but Dunleavy said he didn't think it was broken.
Even if it is broken, Dunleavy said it "probably doesn't really matter" because it's his non-shooting hand.
Dunleavy scored only six points in Game 4 after a getting a playoff career-high 35 in Game 3.
Updated April 27, 2014