Clippers F Barnes fined $25,000 by NBA
- Hawks take 2-1 lead on top-seeded Pacers
- Grizzlies beat Thunder in OT, go up 2-1
- McRoberts fined $20K for foul on James
- Warriors try to regroup at home
- Silver expects no CBA opt-out by union
NEW YORK (AP) The NBA has fined Los Angeles Clippers forward Matt Barnes for failing to leave the court in a timely manner after he was ejected in the third quarter of Sunday's game against Minnesota.
The league announced the $25,000 penalty on Monday.
Barnes was thrown out with 56.8 seconds left in the period after he was whistled for a flagrant 2 foul against Kevin Love on a drive to the basket. The Clippers went on to a 120-116 overtime victory.
Barnes' foul was downgraded to a flagrant 1 after it was reviewed by the league.
Updated December 23, 2013