Burke to make NBA debut in New Orleans
- Rockets win 112-86, Pacers' skid hits 3
- Mavs blow lead of 30, rally past Blazers
- Raptors beat Kings, spoil Gay's return
- Defense keys Grizzlies' win at Chicago
- Celtics snap Nets' 4-game winning streak
NEW ORLEANS (AP) Utah Jazz coach Tyrone Corbin says rookie guard Trey Burke is making his NBA debut Wednesday night against the New Orleans Pelicans.
Burke, drafted ninth overall out of Michigan by Minnesota and traded to Utah, has been trying to work his way back from surgery on his right index finger.
Corbin says Burke's playing time is likely to be limited. Corbin says he doesn't want to overwhelm the rookie in his first game and adds that he is not yet in NBA game shape.
Corbin says fourth-year forward Jeremy Evans also is playing his first game of the season after missing Utah's first 12 games with a right rotator cuff strain.
Utah announced earlier that forward Marvin Williams is missing the game to have surgery on his broken nose.
Updated November 20, 2013