White Sox scratch Adam Dunn with calf bruise
- Angels' Richards to miss rest of season
- Price 1-hits Rays in return, loses 1-0
- Another walkoff pushes Nats' run to 10
- Kershaw outduels Ross for 15th win
- Shoemaker has no-no in 7th, Angels sweep
CHICAGO (AP) Chicago White Sox left fielder Adam Dunn has been scratched from Tuesday night's game against the Chicago Cubs because of a bruised right calf.
Dunn was set to bat fourth and play left field for the second time this season, but he was removed from the starting lineup about 30 minutes before the first pitch. Dayan Viciedo moved from right to left field and was put into the No. 4 spot in the lineup.
Moises Sierra, who was activated Sunday after being claimed off waivers from Toronto a day earlier, batted sixth and started in right field for the White Sox.
Updated May 6, 2014