White Sox scratch Adam Dunn with calf bruise
- Ron Washington: I broke my wife's trust
- A's fall from top wild-card spot
- Cards win in 13, deal Brewers major blow
- M's beat Angels, 1 back for wild card
- Big break in 9th helps Bucs sweep BoSox
CHICAGO (AP) Chicago White Sox left fielder Adam Dunn has been scratched from Tuesday night's game against the Chicago Cubs because of a bruised right calf.
Dunn was set to bat fourth and play left field for the second time this season, but he was removed from the starting lineup about 30 minutes before the first pitch. Dayan Viciedo moved from right to left field and was put into the No. 4 spot in the lineup.
Moises Sierra, who was activated Sunday after being claimed off waivers from Toronto a day earlier, batted sixth and started in right field for the White Sox.
Updated May 6, 2014