|National Football League|
Titans sit rookie Hunter for violating team rules
- Jets, ex-Titans RB Johnson agree on deal
- Giants, QB Freeman agree to terms
- Detective: Sharper's DNA found on victim
- Backup QB Flynn returns to Packers
- Judge again denies $765M concussion deal
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) The Tennessee Titans have deactivated rookie wide receiver Justin Hunter against the Arizona Cardinals for what a team spokesman called a violation of team rules.
Hunter, a second-round draft pick out of Tennessee, is coming off the best game of his career with 114 yards receiving in last week's loss at Denver, and he has had two 100-yard games in his past three.
The Cardinals scratched tight end Rob Housler, who had been doubtful with an injured groin. Jake Ballard is starting in his spot.
AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org
Updated December 15, 2013