|National Football League|
|Dec. 20 7:51 AM PT8:51 AM MT9:51 AM CT10:51 AM ET15:51 GMT11:51 PM 北京时间8:51 AM MST10:51 AM EST9:51 AM CT19:51 UAE10:51 13:51 - After placing cornerback and return specialist Leodis McKelvin on injured reserve Wednesday, the Buffalo Bills welcomed Morrison back to the team.
Analysis: The Bills released the linebacker on Dec. 3 after he was inactive for 12 games. The 30-year-old made 7 tackles for the Bills in 2011 after spending six years with Oakland and Jacksonville.
|Dec. 3 12:53 PM PT1:53 PM MT2:53 PM CT3:53 PM ET20:53 GMT4:53 AM 北京时间1:53 PM MST3:53 PM EST2:53 PM CT0:53 UAE (+1)15:53 18:53 - The Buffalo Bills have released veteran linebacker Kirk Morrison, who became the odd-man out on a team needing to fill holes on a banged-up offensive line. The move was announced Monday, shortly after coach Chan Gailey said the Bills were contemplating making a roster move to free up space after losing two starting linemen in a 34-18 win over Jacksonville.
Analysis: Center Eric Wood (left knee) will miss between two and four weeks. Right tackle Chris Hairston (right ankle) is not expected to play Sunday, when the Bills (5-7) host St. Louis (5-6-1). Morrison had been inactive for all 12 games this season. The Bills re-signed the eighth-year player to a two-year, $4 million contract in March to provide them a veteran backup behind Nick Barnett.
|Mar. 9 10:24 AM PT11:24 AM MT12:24 PM CT1:24 PM ET18:24 GMT2:24 AM 北京时间11:24 AM MST1:24 PM EST12:24 PM CT22:24 UAE13:24 17:24 - Linebacker Kirk Morrison has agreed to a two-year contract potentially worth more than $4 million with the Buffalo Bills. Morrison will earn more than $2 million a season should he meet incentive clauses included in the contract, a person familiar with the deal told The Associated Press on Friday. The person spoke on the condition of anonymity because the team did not divulge the terms in announcing the deal.
Analysis: The seven-year NFL veteran played a limited role in his first year in Buffalo last season after signing with the team in August. He was credited with just seven tackles in 14 games. Selected in the third round of the 2005 draft by Oakland, Morrison had been a full-time starter in five years with the Raiders and one with Jacksonville.
Regular Season Stats
|Career Defensive Stats|
|Career Rushing/Receiving Stats|
- 1Atlanta Radio Hosts Fired For Mocking Ex-NFL Player With ALS
- 2Report: Seahawks Coach Peppered 4-Star General With 9/11...
- 3Tim Tebow’s ‘Spirituality’ No Small Factor For Patriots...
- 4WATCH: Gov. Christie Admits That He Loves The Mets, But...
- 5Sims: Back Under The Knife — Breaking Down Rob Gronkowski’s...
- 6Chad Johnson Apologizes To Judge, Is Released From Jail Following...
- 7Silverman: Geno Smith Not Likely To Be Miracle Man For Halting...
- Sneak Peek: WFAN's Craig... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Photos From The 113th U.S.... New York Mets Photos Of The...
- New York Yankees Photos Of... Boomer & Carton Photos:... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New York Mets Photos Of The...
- New York Yankees Photos Of... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New York Yankees Photos Of... New York Mets Photos Of The...
- Mark Teixeira, Kevin Youkilis... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New York Yankees Photos Of... New York Mets Photos Of The...